Tilba Real Dairy, a multiple award winning business, is a family owned and run business with a passion for creating products of the highest quality using the best ingredients available.
Nic and Erica Dibden are the proud owners of Tilba Real Dairy and operate a dairy farm in the picturesque Tilba Tilba Valley milking beautiful Jersey cows. From this pure jersey herd they can produce the creamiest milk, yoghurt, cheese and milkshakes that will blow your mind.
“We have been involved in the farming/agricultural industry for the past twenty years and we are very excited about bringing back cheese making to the Tilba Tilba valley and providing the public with an insight into agriculture and what is involved with producing food.”
- Premium Vintage – A sharp, mature vintage, aged approx. 2 years
- Vintage Blue – Combination of sharp blue and vintage cheddar
- Cream Blue – Two layers of blue vein in soft cream cheese
- Super Blue – (Tilba Blue) Traditional Danish style sharp blue cheese
- Vintage Pepper – Vintage cheese and crushed green peppercorns
- Vintage Smoked – Aged cheddar with natural hickory wood smoke
- Vintage Bredbo Black Garlic – A vintage with the unique flavours of fermented black garlic
- Vintage Pickled Onion – Blend of tasty cheese and pickled onion
- Firecracker – Tomato Basil & Garlic with just the right amount of chilli
- Vintage Chilli & Paprika – A mild chilli taste with a dash of paprika
- Tomato Basil & Garlic – (TBG) A delicious combination in tasty cheese
- Chive – A tasty blend with air-dried chives
- Herb & Garlic – Very tasty chive vintage with a touch of garlic
- Vintage Kalamata – Tasty cheese and olives
- Vintage Kalamata & Garlic – A touch of garlic, blended through olive and vintage
- Cream Chive & Onion – Onion flakes, chive and cream cheese
- Cream Lemon Pepper – A zing of lemon and pepper
- Cream Cracked Pepper – Cream cheese and black pepper
- Cream Fruit Cheese – Dried Fruit and cream cheese
- Sundried Tomato Cream Cheese – Sundried tomato flakes
- Cream Walnut – A delightful nutty flavour – a favourite!
- Parmesan – A crumbly, sharp cheese
- Pecorino – Hard, semi-matured, full-flavour cheese
- Bellbrook Fetta – Beautiful creamy fetta, slightly saltish, very morish!
- Swiss Cheese – A smooth, creamy cheese with a hint of the Alps
- Haloumi – Excellent grilling cheese, used in many high end restaurants
- Trilogy – Firecracker, Premium Vintage & Kalamata & Garlic, pressed in a cheese board ready wedge
- Trilogy – Tomato Basil Garlic, Premium Vintage & Pepper, pressed in a cheese board ready wedge